Eight week course with a break for Christmas.
At Kingsley village hall.
Kennel club good citizen awards for you to work towards included.
In this class we teach our dogs to...
- pay attention to us
- Walk nicely on a loose lead
- To come when called
- To come when called when there are distractions
- To meet and greet without jumping up
- To get 'off" when told
- To leave items
- To drop items
- To stay in one place
- To search and find a toy and other play.
- To be handled and groomed
- To meet another dog correctly
- To calmly walk past other dogs
- To go through a gate or doorway nicely
We talk about a dog's needs, food, exercise, the importance of mental stimulation, preventing common behavioural problems and more.
Payment must be made in advance, no refunds unless I can fill your space.