Please speak to me before buying this course.
At Kingsley village hall.
Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings
Kennel club good citizen awards for you to work towards included.
In this class we teach our dogs to...
- pay attention to us
- Walk nicely on a loose lead
- To come when called
- To come when called when there are distractions
- To meet and greet without jumping up
- To get 'off" when told
- To leave items
- To drop items
- To stay in one place
- To search and find a toy and other play.
- To be handled and groomed
- To meet another dog correctly
- To calmly walk past other dogs
- To go through a gate or doorway nicely
We talk about a dog's needs, food, exercise, the importance of mental stimulation, preventing common behavioural problems and more.
Payment must be made in advance, no refunds unless I can fill your space.
Add a one to one in your own home or at a venue to suit you for £40.00. There maybe an extra change for travel and venue hire. Get in touch with me to book.