Leek and District show Family Dog Show
Birchall Playing Fields, Leek, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom
Saturday 31st of July
Organised by Churnet Valley Dog Training
Classes £1.50 a class
Entries on the day from 11am
Judging commences at 12 noon.
Rosettes 1st to 6th place.
Judges Mr and Mrs Bullivant (Payguns)
Link to pdf so you can print the schedule if you wish.
Dogs do not have to be registered as a pedigree to enter the show.
1. A/V Hounds & Terriers
2. A/V Toy and Utility
3. A/V Pastoral & Working
4. A/V Gundog
5. A/V open
8. Cutest Puppy
9. Golden Oldie – over 7 years old
10. Junior Handler up to 10 years old
11. Junior Handler ten to 16 years
12. Lovable rogue
13, Sweetish expression
14. Waggiest tail
15. Most enchanting eyes
16. Dog the Judge would like to take home
17. Best in Show for all those who have won first place in any class.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE SHOW
1. The Judge's decision is final.
2. Bitches in season must not be brought to the show.
3. People whose dog is displaying aggressive behavior will be asked to take the dog away.
4. No flexi or extending leads.
5. Children must be kept under close control around the dogs.
6. All dogs must be kept on lead and under control.
7. The organizers have the right to refuse entry.
8. Do not leave dogs in hot cars.
9. All poo must be picked up and put in a bin.
10. We reserve the right to change the Schedule according to circumstances.
The Committee or Show Management cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any persons, dogs or property.
Enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Landon KCAI (cd) 01538 703568 www.churentvalleydogtraining.co.uk