Ipstones Agricultural Show, Dog Show.
Ipstones Memorial Recreation Ground, Church Lane, Ipstones, Staffordshire, ST10 2LD
Saturday 26th August 2023
Show coordinator Karen Landon KCAI (cd)
Churnet Valley dog training
Booking in from 12 noon. Cash only.
Show starts at 1 pm.
Rosettes 1st to 5th place
Judges Mr and Mrs Bullivant (Payguns)
Trophies and prizes kindly donated by Leek Pet and Fishing Centre
Prizes kindly donated by
Ashbourne Hydrotherapy Centre, https://ashbournecaninehydrotherapy.co.uk/Peak Paws and Hooves. https://www.peakpawsandhooves.co.uk/
Dogs do not have to be registered as a pedigree to enter the show.
1. A/V Hounds & Terriers. Sponsored by Mrs Zoe Chadwick
2. A/V Toy and Utility
3. A/V Pastoral & Working Kindly sponsored by Chris James.
4. A/V Gundog Kindly sponsored by Linda Malyon
5. A/V open Kindly sponsored by Moorlands Custom Cabinets. http://www.moorlandscustomcabinets.co.uk/
7. Handsome dog. Kindly sponsored by Mr and Mrs Leather in memory of Roly.
8. Prettiest Bitch. Kindly sponsored by Heather Dirreck
9. Best Crossbreed Kindly sponsored by Duck.Goose Restaurant https://www.duckgooseleek.com/
9. Golden Oldie dog or bitch over 7 years old. Kindley sponsored by Leek Pet and Fishing.
10. Best puppy over six months old. The Old Red Lion, Ipstones in memory of Toby https://www.theoldredlionipstones.co.uk/
11. Junior Handler up to 16 years old. Kindly sponsored by Mr & Mrs Dowley in memory of Amber & Stan.
12. Best rescue. Sponsored by Mr Russel Chadwick
13. Sweetish expression. The Old Red Lion, Ipstones, https://www.theoldredlionipstones.co.uk/
14. Dog with the waggiest tail. Kindly sponsored by Heather Dirreck
15. Stewards favourite. Kindly sponsored by Heather Dirreck
16. Best in show and Reserve. All first place winners from the classes are eligible to enter Best in Show. 🏆
Kindly sponsored by The Old Red Lion, Ipstones BIS in memory of Bugsy, Reserve BIS in memory of Abbie https://www.theoldredlionipstones.co.uk/
Inquires to 07791 627 034 www.churnetvalleydogtraining.co.uk
1. The Judge's decision is final.
2. Bitches in season must not be brought to the show.
3. No flexi or extending leads.
4. Children must be kept under close control around the dogs.
5. All dogs must be kept on lead and under control.
6. The organisers have the right to refuse entry.
7. Do not leave dogs in hot cars.
8. All poo must be picked up and put in a bin.
9. No docked dogs as there is an entry fee into the show.
10. We reserve the right to change the Schedule according to circumstances.
11. The Committee, organiser or Show Management cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any persons, dogs or property.