Video link dog training
A new venture to be added to the variety of dog training options is Dog Training Zoom Sessions.
The sessions I have done this way have been successful. I can see and hear the person and dog very well. All the dogs have improved in some way which shows that doing this can work very well.
Zoom is easy to set up, I just send you an invitation with the date and time on it and you click on the link. You will need to download it before we start.
The advantages of having a dog training lesson by video link are :
- You are training at home which is where you want your dog to do the things you are training.
- No distractions of other dogs.
- It's one to one so you can talk to me about your dog in private.
- It's one to one so we can concentrate on what you need to do.
- Your family can sit in the room and learn how to do it so everyone is doing the same with the dog.
- My dog is on hand if you need a demonstration. Demonstrations are valuable so people can see the stages of learning and the final goal.
- No travelling so it saves time and fuel costs. Good for people whose puppy or adult dog doesn't travel well.
- It is flexible so if you can't attend your time slot we can easily rearrange without you losing the session.
- Time is flexible as I can do this from home you have more choice on the day and time.
- It's cheaper, there are very little costs involved.
- You can get started while waiting for a course to start.
- Idea for dogs who can not cope with classes.
- The dog or puppy doesn't have the experience of training with other dogs about. I will tell you how to go about training your dog outside where other dogs are so he/she will still learn to do it. When classes start again you can attend a course or a single special subject session.
- We might get interrupted by someone knocking at the door or the phone ringing. We can always pause the session for a minute or two while you see to it or turn the phone off.
We can also use a zoom session for people who attend courses when we start again and might miss a class. People on courses can also use it if they want me to check something they are doing.
Ideal for getting your young puppy started before he or she has completed their vaccinations and can't go out yet.
The price is £20.00 for an hour.
A client has written this review about on-line training sessions...
"Zoom Puppy Training