Christmas fun dog show
Christmas Fun Dog Show and Fun Dog Agility
2nd of December
At Lodge Farm Equestrian Center, Wetley rocks, ST9 0BN.
Indoor venue but wrap up warm! cafe serving hot drinks and food.
Fun agility competition and have a go agility.
All proceeds to Cheadle Animal Welfare Society to help with vet fees and other bills over the winter.
We are looking for companies and individuals to sponsor a class. Sponsors will have their name or company name on all advertising and this website and rosette tails if they are in time for that. We also need raffle prizes. Send me an email if you are willing to sponsor a class or have a raffle prize to donate.
Classes Booking in from 11am, Show starts at 12 n
Judge Mrs Jean Tuck
Thank you to all our sponsors of the classes.
1. Best looking Mr Claws - Paul Smart Printing Company
2. Best looking Mrs Claws - Wayside Kennels
3. Best rescued Rover - Rescue dog or re –homed – Sponsored by Iris and Suzie
4. Fastest sitting Elf on theshelf – fastest sit –Sponsored by Moorlands Custom Cabinets, http://www.moorlandscustomcabinets.co.uk
5. Best dressed Christmas treeornament – Fancy dress, Christmas theme - Sponsored by Dougals Den www.dougalsden.co.uk
6. Best party trick – Best trickor anything your dog can do. - Sponsored in memory of George and his dog Charlie.
7. Joyous Dog – happiestdog/waggiest tail – Sponsored by Pete and Rex
8. Dog the judge would most liketo find under the Christmas tree – Sponsored by Posh Paws www.poshpaws-leek.co.uk
9. Christmas star of the show! –Sponsored by DougalsDen www.dougalsden.co.uk
Beginners sponsored by DapperDogs Leek dapperdogsleek.weebly.com/
Experienced sponsored by TheAccountsmith www.theaccountsmith.co.uk
Rules for the show.
When on the premises 'Lodge farm" including the car park keep dogs under control and on the lead unless taking part in a class that requires your dog to be off lead ,only let your dog off the lead if you know it will come back when called.
Don't bring aggressive dogs or dogs who bark excessively.
No rough handling
Pick up and your dogs poo.
Keep children under control, a dog show is not the place for running around and screaming!
No flexi or extendable leads.
The judges decision is final.