Animal Charity Day Fun Dog Show
Classes £1.50 per class, booking in from 11am, show starts at 12 noon
1. Cutest Puppy – under 12 months old
2. Golden Oldie – seven years old and over
3. Beautiful Bitch
4. Dashing Dog
5. Outstanding rescue – stories and achievement/ improvementsince being in a new home.
6. Dazzling eyes
7. Loving couple
8. Faithful friends – for children and their dog.Judged on relationship and handling. Very young children must have an adultwith them in the ring.
10. Best trick or novel behaviour
11. The dog the judge would like to take home.
12. Best in show for all 1st prizewinners.
Proceeds from the show will be donated to Cheadle andDistrict Animal Welfare Society
Lots of Animal Charity Stalls on the Willow and in the village hall, games, raffle and refreshments in the village hall.
"A very special day to raise money for Animal charities"
We need a few rules just to make the day enjoyable for everyone.
Keep dogs on short leads no extendable leads.
Keep children under close supervision, children must no runup to or touch other peoples dogs
No excessive barking or aggressive behaviour. You will be asked to take a dog away who is behaving in an aggressive manner.
Pick up your dog poo, try to exercise your dog before coming to the show so we don't get fouling in the ring.
We reserve the right to cancel or charge any of the class if necessary.
Have a browse around my website there are lots of dog training classes if you want to improve your dogs training, I also do one to ones and behavioral consultations.